Outside Scholarships

If you are receiving an outside scholarship, please complete a Verification of Outside Resources form and submit it to our Financial Aid department.

GW requests that outside scholarship and award remittances be made through ACH Transfers directly to our bank. Please complete an Outside Scholarship & Award ACH Form for each of your outside scholarships, and provide a copy of the form to GW and the scholarship foundation.

If a scholarship cannot be transferred via ACH, please ensure that all outside scholarship check payments include the student’s full name and GWID. Payments from outside scholarships should be sent to:

The George Washington University
Student Accounts Office
Attn: Payment Processing
45155 Research Place, Suite 250
Ashburn, VA 20147