How the eBill System Works
The George Washington University does not issue paper statements. Students and authorized users are notified by email when a new statement is available. Parents may gain access to the eBill system if the student adds them as an authorized user.
Please note that students must access the Student Account eBill via the GWeb Information System.
In the Student Account eBill you are able to:
- View and print statements
The university maintains copies of your monthly statements within the Student eBill solution for a period of two years after the student's last active enrollment. Please contact the Student Accounts Office should you need a statement after that two year time period.
- View current activity
- Make enrollment deposits
- Make payments via electronic check (bank account and routing numbers are required) or credit card
- View past payments
- Schedule a payment for a future date via electronic check
- Create a direct deposit refund profile (note: refunds for payment made via international wire transfer or credit card must be refunded to the account or origin only.)
- Add or remove authorized users
- Add an alternate email address
- Enroll in optional text message notifications
- Email & Text Notifications
When a new billing statement is available, students will receive an email notification from [email protected] to their GW email address on file. Email notifications will not be sent to an alternative GW email address, such as a law.gwu.edu email address, unless that address is added as an alternate email address within Student eBill. To receive billing notifications to an alternative GW, work, or personal email address, please enter an alternate email to the Personal Profile on the Student Account eBill. Authorized users will also receive an email notification from [email protected] to their email address on file, when a new billing statement is available.
If you would like to receive text notifications regarding new billing statements or an upcoming, scheduled payment, please add a mobile number to the Personal Profile on the Student Account eBill. These optional text notifications may be sent overnight and may be subject to fees charged by your mobile provider.